Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera
Rancangan ni disiarkan hampir setiap hari di NTV7. Ianya amat menarik kerana Martha Stewart akan mengajar kita resepi baru, cara membuat deko ataupun seni kraf. Pagi tadi Chetam lawat laman web beliau. Memang interesting. Just nak share salah satu resepi yang terdapat dalam www.marthastewart.com
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 vanilla beans, halved lengthwise, seeds scraped and reserved, beans discarded
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut into twelve 2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees;. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners; set aside. Put butter and granulated sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg whites, milk, vanilla extract, and vanilla seeds; mix until combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add flour, baking powder, and salt; mix until just combined.
- Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each cup about three-quarters full. Insert a piece of chocolate into center of each, pressing about halfway into batter to cover. Bake until pale golden brown, about 24 minutes. Transfer tin to a wire rack; let cool slightly. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving. Cupcakes can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature up to 3 days.