Ruangan Iklan untuk disewa dengan kadar RM20 sebulan tanpa posting dalam Teratak Chetam atau emails kepada Mailing List.
Kelas Semi Hands On di Teratak Chetam
October 07, 2005
MINI HAMBURGER BUNS sumbangan Diana ResepiNet
Source: Elaine - makes about 36 mini hamburger buns
Bread Flour 500g
Castor Sugar 80g
1. Put(A) to the breadmaker machine and select DOUGH setting.
2. After 1st proofing, divide doughs into 25g each for mini buns. Or 50g each for normal sized buns.
3. Pour some sesame seeds on a plate. Take a bun and roll half side with sesame seeds.
4. Allow for final proofing until buns have doubled in size.
5. Bake in preheat oven at 200C for 15 - 20 mins or until buns are nicely browned.
6. Cut buns to half leaving a little attachment. Put any fillings of your choice in the buns.
The fillings as shown :
- Small triangle piece of cheese (I cut 1 slice cheese to 8 portions)
- Fish / Chicken Nuggets, cooked
- Japanese Cucumber, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 Ketchup + 1/2 Plum sauce, to dizzle on buns.